- After being recognized as one of the best outsourcing companies worldwide, the IAOP® evaluated the applicants in 5 categories.
- On a scale of 0 to 8, the panel granted Hexacta distinctions in 3 of the 5 categories evaluated , all of which exceeded the overall average.
- Distinctions or stars were awarded to categories that scored 5 or higher.
- The “Customer Satisfaction” category received the highest score , followed by “Corporate Social Responsibility” and “Programs for Innovation”.
Buenos Aires, April 17, 2017 – Hexacta. Following the recent announcement by IAOP® to include Hexacta in the list of the 100 best outsourcing companies in the world , the organization announced the details of the evaluation in the different categories. For this year, IAOP® took into account the following 5 areas and criteria:
- Size and Growth : as measured in revenue, employees, and global presence.
- Customer References : as demonstrated through the value being created at the company’s top customers.
- Awards & Certifications : as demonstrated through industry recognition and relevant organizational and individual professional certifications.
- Programs for Innovation : as demonstrated through specific programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) : as shown through corporate programs and outcomes that address such topics as community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impact, consumer issues, and organizational governance.
For the final score, the expert panel, which was made up of IAOP® members with experience in the selection of consultants and outsourcing service providers, measured each category on a scale of 0 to 8. According to the scores obtained in each of the categories, the panel determined what companies were included on the list.
Only distinction or “stars” were awarded when the rating of the categories was 5 or more. For its part, Hexacta received distinctions in 3 of the 5 categories, all of them exceeding the general average.
“Having obtained the highest score in terms of perception and what our customers think about Hexacta as their technology partner is a great source of pride. For 17 years, we have been working to create sustainable and long term relations, based on quality and excellence, with all those who have trusted in our services. Knowing that we are fulfilling our goal of providing added value to customers and becoming one of the best outsourcing companies encourages us to continue on this path”, says Juan Navarro, founding partner of Hexacta .
“At the same time”, he continues, “We strive daily to work with the best and latest technologies and methodologies for software development in order to deliver the best solutions to help companies grow within their own industries. Additionally, we especially emphasize the development of social responsibility programs and initiatives that allow us to engage with the community and contribute to the country’s development from different fronts.”
Within the 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® list , Hexacta is in the ‘Rising Star’ category, which refers to faster-growing firms (25 in total) with fewer than 5,000 employees.
See the full 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® list here .
Hexacta is an Argentine technology company specialized in offshore and nearshore software development, user interface design, and testing, and IT consulting. We focus on the use of the latest technologies to generate concrete value to our customers, offering world-class services through agile and traditional methodologies by relying on the most talented engineers in the region.
With a staff of over 400 professionals, and 6 offices in Argentina, Brazil, and Uruguay, Hexacta delivers highly technical projects on time, within scope, and with lower costs than other similar US and European-based development centers. For further information visit www.hexacta.com .
María Paola Martínez Cruz
Marketing & Communications
IAOP® is the go-to association leading the way to improve outsourcing outcomes by bringing together customers, providers, and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional development, recognition, certification, and excellence. With over 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide, IAOP is not only on top of the latest trends but in front of them. Through its expansive global chapter network, premier training and certification programs, knowledge center, member community, and more, IAOP helps members learn, grow, and succeed. For more information and how you can become involved, visit www.IAOP.org .
About The Global Outsourcing 100®
As the global, standard-setting association and advocate for outsourcing professionals and the organizations they support, the IAOP® annually produces subsequent research to help companies in their outsourcing decisions:
- The Global Outsourcing 100 – the annual listing of the world’s best outsourcing service providers, in its 11th year.
- The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors – the annual listing of the top outsourcing advisors and consultants, in its 8th year.
Media Contact :
Director, Media & Communications, IAOP
+1.845.452.0600, ext. 122
Are you searching for the best technical solution for your company? Do not hesitate to contact us for more information. We will get back to you!